Hotel personnel for Greek hotels
Job Trust is looking for hotel staff to work in luxurious hotels in Greece. The duration of the contracts varies between 3 to 6 months, during the summer season (from April-May until September-October, depending on the applicant's availability).
If you are interested, you can contact us for an interview on SKYPE (name: jobtrust & it appears as INTERVIEW WITH JOB TRUST) or VIBER ( phone: +30 698 824 8850) any time from Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 17.00 o'clock (GREEK local time).
- Food and Beverage Department (waiter, barman, hostess)
- Front Office Department (receptionist, guest relations, bellboy/porter)
- Housekeeping Department (housekeeper, chambermaid)
- Kitchen Department (cook assistant, dishwasher, buffet)
- Animation Department (sports animation, kids animation, entertainer)
- Spa Department (spa therapist, spa receptionist)
- Other Departments (sales personnel, beach personnel, lifeguard, security, laundry gardener)
- Other islands
- No commission to Job Trust (free of charge)
- Free accommodation
- 3 meals per day
- Monetary compensation of 350-600 Euros per month depending on your previous experience
- Certification of successful completion of work
- Compensation of the tickets in the end of the contract (varying from 100E to 300E depending on the hotel and the duration of the contract)
Cost of Job Trust programs
- Tickets to Greece (compensated in the end of the contract)
- EU Health card or Private Health Insurance valid for EU countries for the whole duration of the contract
Who can Apply?
- any EU citizens (students, graduates or people without University degree)
- non EU students studying Tourism at our partner Universities
How to Apply?
- Create an account – go to User Login
- Complete application form – go to User Login
- Contact us for the interview - call us on SKYPE (name: jobtrust & it appears as INTERVIEW WITH JOB TRUST) or VIBER ( phone: +30 698 824 8850) any time from Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 17.00 o'clock (GREEK local time).
Why to Apply?
- Be a part of a dynamic team of professionals
- Acquisition of knowledge and expertise in tourism industry
- On the job training
- Personal support during your stay in Greece
- Official training certificate
- Future career opportunities
- Pocket money
- Familiarization with the Greek civilization and culture
- New friendships
- Combination of training and vacations
- Improvement or English oral skills