PRODUCT MANAGER - MALDIVES
Main duties and responsibilities
The Product Manager is responsible for planning and execution of the product line including planning and prioritizing customer requirements, working closely with marketing, sales, logistics, service and support team for smooth operation and supply as per customer requirements and ensure the product line supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Product Manager is Expected to:
- Overall management of given product line
- Familiarize with given product and its potential impact.
- Oversee all the relative aspect of requirements in collaboration with sales, service and other related personals.
- Provide input for marketing.
- Manage general product related support, feedback and inquiries from customers.
- Monitor ordering, inventory and handling of all the products to avoid any critical shortage of customer requirement.
- Practice discretion when discussing the product and maintain confidentiality.
- Other related tasks as designated by the management
- Salary USD 1,000- 1,200 ( Basic & Allowances)
- Accommodation provided by the company (Room with furniture)
- Air ticket for the vacation after one-year completion of the contract
- No commission for Job Trust (FREE OF CHARGE SERVICES)