APPLICATIONS AND INTERVIEWS ALERT!
Summer may be just around the corner however, there is still time to find your dream job in Greece and combine work with vacation!
All you need to do is to create an online application form on our website and contact our Team for a short interview.
Call us straight away on SKYPE (name: jobtrust & it appears as INTERVIEW WITH JOB TRUST), VIBER ( phone: +30 698 824 88 50) or even on our landlines (+30 2313 028 382 OR +30 2313 253 116) any time from Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 17.00 o'clock (GREEK local time) for a short interview in English. If we do not answer, most likely we are speaking with someone else, so just leave us a message with your name, surname, email address and/or the Reference number of your application form (the 5 digit number you may find when you log in to your jobtrust account), and we will get back to you at our first convenience.
Apply now with no commission and contact us to find you a summer job in one of our luxurious partner Greek hotels!
Job Trust Programs
- Practical Training for Students (for EU & Non-EU students of partner Universities)
- Summer work for students and graduates of any specializations
- Professional Work for specialists in Tourism & Hospitality
- F&B Department (Hostess/Waiter)
- Housekeeping department
- Kitchen Department (Cook, dishwasher)
- Front Office Department (Reception/Guest Relation/Bellboy - German, French or Russian is a must apart of English language)
- Animation Department (German, French or Russian is a must apart of English language)
- Spa Department (Spa Therapist/Spa receptionist)
Duration of the programs
From April/ May and June/July until the end of October/ beginning of November. Note that you havemore benefits and more opportunities if you apply for the whole season (5-6 months).
- Free accommodation
- 3 meals per day
- Monetary bonus in the end of the contract to partly compensate your ( from 100€ to 300€, depending on the hotel and the duration of the contract)
Costs of Job Trust programs
- No commission to Job Trust (free of charge)
- Tickets to Greece (compensated in the end of work)
- EU Health card