Adrei is a Romanian applicant who got his loyalty award for being with Job Trust for the whole 10 years.
Here is what he says about his experience with Job Trust:
- How did you find out about Job Trust?
- I heard about JobTrust from my University and from my friends who were before me in Greece.
- Why did you decide to go to Greece for the first time?
- First time I decide to come to Greece to do my practice stage, I liked the job and I continued and next years.
- Were your expectations met?
- The information I got from JobTrust about job and accommodation was 100% real. When I arrived to the hotel everything was exactly what I had expected.
- What made you come back to Greece?
- The decision to come back to Greece to be honest was because of the salary promised by JobTrust and of course the atmosphere from here.
- What makes job trust different/special?
- Seriousness, trust, good communications, as well and the money earned is quite important aspect.
- Few words about the hotel you are working now
- About the hotel where I work now I can say it's one of the best hotels from Crete. I work in this hotel about 5 years. I think that says all my opinion about the hotel. The people from here, I mean the management and staff of the hotel, are very polite and helpful. I would like to say thank you for this years here.
- Few words about living staff accommodation
- It's about 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel, apartments with all facilities (kitchen, bath, bedrooms), where we can live 1-2 persons per room.
- Few words about your experience with Job Trust
- My experience with JobTrust is about 10 years. I think that period is enough to see it's one seriously company. All the time I get answer very quick about my request and all the time they have one solution, I have only words of praise to this company and I will continue to recommend it to everyone. They are very serious and helpful. I would like to have the same good and clean collaboration in the future. Thank you for this opportunity to work with you!