What about looking Monday from another perspective.
If you ever ask someone which day would be the one to be abolished, the most common answer would be Monday. Our "beloved " Monday, has the characteristic to be the first established working day of the week, but at the same time the farthest day for the coming weekend. In other words, most of the times this means the beginning of a week full of stress and fatigue. But how can we look Monday from another perspective? What could be a lure for a "happy" Monday?
- Create new goals! As far as Monday gives the starting prompt of a new week, assign new goals both for yourself and for your work.
- Devote time to yourself! Take some time out of your every day routine and focus to yourself. Train, treat yourself right , attend to your favourite hobby .
- Cook your favourite meal! Set up every Monday to cook your favourite flavours, in order to have a reason to wait for it .
- Train! Exercising is not only good for the body but also for the mind. Studies have found that exercise enhances cognitive function of the brain and memory.
- Be more sociable! Entering your workplace, welcome all your co-workers with your most heartfelt smile. All this positive energy you gonna give , will come back to you in unexpected time.
- Ignore the housework! Yes, you read right... After work, the only thing you have to do is to return to your home and enjoy the rest of the day without doing any of the housework .
On the other hand, if you are this employee that your "Monday " is not the same every week, don't get disappointed! Most of the times this is a characteristic of the tourism sector employees, as far as the ones of the food service sector and the health sector. But remember, don't get disappointed! Even if you work in a hotel, in a restaurant or in a cafeteria, search for your "Monday" and work on it in order to love it.
So follow the above during your "Monday ", even if this is Thursday or Sunday.